[3830] WPX SSB AI4DX(W4NF) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AI4DX(W4NF) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 04:51:44 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AI4DX
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:    0
   80:   22
   40:  557
   20:  227
   15:  189
   10:    7
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I got on the air to have some fun on Friday evening and had some good runs on 40
meters.  I had too many chores to spend much time during the day to run the high
bands so I got on again on Saturday evening and ran 40 some more.  I spent a
little bit on time on 15 meters on Sunday for part of the EU run.  I had no
strategy for this contest other than just running.  Thanks for the Qs and I'll
CU in the next contest.

73, Jack W4NF