[3830] WPX SSB N3WAX M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ken.fritz@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N3WAX M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 07:01:18 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N3WAX
Operator(s): N3WAX, KB3YBG
Station: N3WAX

Class: M/S LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:   78
   40:  176
   20:  106
   15:  221
   10:   40
------------

Club:

Comments:

Our goal for this contest was 500,000 points, which we met on Sunday afternoon.
This is only the second contest from this QTH, and still a lot of adjustments to
do.  Happy to have worked a few VKs, ZLs, and JAs, which are a first from here.
20m was somewhat disappointing, but the remainder of the bands were not bad.
We don't have antennas for 160 at this QTH.

Only one intermittent equipment failure, of the remote mounted antenna tuner.

This was the first contest for operator KB3YBG, who was a quick learner and
contributed nearly half of the QSO's logged.  Great job, Jeff!

Looking forward to the next one!