[3830] WPX SSB LZ12FDAY(LZ1UK) SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lz1uk@abv.bg
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB LZ12FDAY(LZ1UK) SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 07:07:30 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LZ12FDAY
Operator(s): LZ1UK
Station: LZ1KFM

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Plovdiv
Operating Time (hrs): ~34

------------
  160:   43
   80:  257
   40:  208
   20:  311
   15:  509
   10:  151
------------

Club:

Comments:

Another opportunity to use the fine equipment of LZ1KFM.
The contest started well on low bandsâ?¦but Saturday I had to go to my work
again till midday, so I lost the best propagation on 10m and 15m to E/SE.
I tried to compensate that, but I was tiredâ?¦
Great condition on 15m but with low power itâ??s not very easy to keep a
frequency for run.
Many operators were confused by my call signâ?¦there were even some jokesâ?¦I
can imagine what would be if the contest was in CW hi hi.

73 to all of you and CU in the next one â?¦de LZ1UK/Savi.