[3830] WPX SSB WN6K SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WN6K SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 08:41:45 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 35:31

------------
  160:    1
   80:   17
   40:  298
   20:  145
   15:  446
   10:  335
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had two goals in mind when I started - MULTS x points = >1,000,000 score. With
that in the back of the head i kept my eye on both and if 'running' didn't keep
the numbers going in the right direction, then I s/p'd till it started in the
right direction.  I was determined in this contest to manage my 'off' time a
bit better - even sleeping off my remaining 3.5 hours "in the chair" and having
my iPhone alarm clock brashly pulling me from my slumber on Sunday morning.

This was the first time I made a 1M pt. effort ever with this LP station and
after passing that point on Sunday morning I was euphoric.  Speaking of
euphoric, that is the feeling all of us in NA must have had as EU stations were
pouring in most of the day on Sunday.  A great opening.

Station: FT1000MP Mark V - SteppIR DB18 @ 55ft. (40-10m) and OCF DP at 50 ft.
(160-80)