[3830] WPX SSB P41P(DF7ZS) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB P41P(DF7ZS) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:36:57 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: P41P
Operator(s): DF7ZS
Station: P49V

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Oranjestaad
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  733
   20: 1669
   15: 1672
   10: 1414
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to Sue P40YL and Carl P40V for the fantastic hospitality and that I could
use this wonderful station in Aruba for WPX phone.

Everything was setup perfectly and we did not have the lightest glitch pre-
post- and during the contest!

It was a very close and fun race with Andy P49Y (AE6Y) changing the lead
several times within 20 or even less QSO's.

This was by far the most fun i ever had on the radio!

Thanks to all the callers - and sorry for the ones i could not peel out of the
QRM.

Last year under incredible conditions I lost about 1000 QSO's compared to my
previos scores in Madeira (CT9L/CR3L/CQ3L) - but I was able to find them this
weekend! They were all sitting and waiting in Aruba all the time - i just did
not know it!

Thanks to everyone and hope to hear you next year from ....... ?????

73 de P41P aka DF7ZS

Helmut