[3830] WPX SSB DR1A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bernd.fd@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB DR1A M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:39:24 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: DR1A
Operator(s): DB6JG DF6JC DJ7EO DK2CX DL1QQ DL5LYM DL6FBL DL8WPX JK3GAD PA1TX
PC5A
Station: DR1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JO31CQ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   601
   80:  1358
   40:  2748
   20:  3011
   15:  2314
   10:   859
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Score is 12 million points lower than last year, which tells most of the
story... Basically we have each 400 QSOs less on 80m, 40m, and 20m. We were a
little short of operators this time, because some went to operate the contest
from V55V, and others were still on the way back from the A35YZ DXpedition.

TNX for the contacts, and see you all in CQ WPX CW.

P.S.: Our Multi/Multi WORLD RECORD (set in 2011) will be taken over by another
group this year. Congrats! It was hard and surprising that we were able to set
such a major record from Europe at all... ;-)

73 Ben
DL6FBL