[3830] WPX SSB K6GHA SOSB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K6GHA SOSB15 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:17:50 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 25

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  366
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First time I have run this contest and also first time as a single band effort
(15m). 95% of time S&P, but ran my call for a little while, and I suspect since
I was LP and since it wasnâ??t exotic, it was less than profitable Qâ??s  for
the rate.  It was interesting the openings and closing of the 15m band at
different times of the day. Bumped into a few of you, and thanks for the Qâ??s.
 I am sure I was off to the side of the antennas in the bay area and almost
unreadable.
An interesting contest with some folks lining up for the China stations towards
the end. I know I missed a few great contacts in Europe  for 4 hrs Saturday
morning as I was dealing with some unexpected self-inflicted power reduction,
but  I snuck in a last minute Philippian station even running LP, so I was
quite pleased.  I can look forward to next year to improve my Qâ??s.
Oh, and thanks for the charts again, it explained a little of what I was (and
wasnâ??t) hearing.