[3830] WPX SSB LN8W(LB1GB) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lb1gb@la8w.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB LN8W(LB1GB) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:37:40 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: LN8W
Operator(s): LB1GB
Station: LA8W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Skantebygda
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   14
   80:  168
   40:  604
   20:  739
   15:  737
   10:    5
------------

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Not very happy with my performance. Lost a lot due to not knowing my station
good enough. First time on SSB with the K3's and I learn a bit during the
weekend, but too late to save day one. Day one was not great propagation wise
either so... :-)

Anyway, thanks for all the contacts!

73 Bjorn LB1GB/LN8W

Contest audio will be available after log due date if you want to listen to our
QSO(s) or just want to listen to contest audio. Audio from other contests
already available at http://www.la8w.com/contest-audio