[3830] WPX SSB KE3X(@N3HBX) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KE3X(@N3HBX) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 06:58:18 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X K3RA K2YWE W2CDO N8II
Station: N3HBX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 47

------------
  160:    0
   80:  623
   40: 1066
   20: 1233
   15: 1499
   10:  169
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks, again, to John, N3HBX, for letting us use his terrific station for the
WPX!  Our usual steadfast leader, Mark, KD4D, could not be present this year,
so I was asked to step in for him. Big shoes to fill.   So, if you missed the
presence of KD4D in the test, that is the reason.  Ken, KE3X, was kind enough
to lend us his call.  Thanks to all for the Q's!  - Rol, K3RA