[3830] WPX SSB AY5F(@LU5FC) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AY5F(@LU5FC) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:51:19 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AY5F
Operator(s): LU5FC LU5FD LU7HN LU7HF LU6FHO
Station: LU5FC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: LUIS PALACIOS
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:
   80:   56
   40:  316
   20: 1203
   15:  681
   10: 2281
------------

Club:

Comments:

I'm very happy for the work done in the first participation of this season in
the category M / S.
 We thank the operators (friends) who were over the weekend.
Towards a long time since we met with Daniel (LU5FD), René (LU7HN) and Marcelo
(LU7HF) in conducting a contest. Emphasize the participation of Diego (LU6FHO)
for the first time participating in an international competition of these
characteristics.

 We hope to see you soon.

 Greetings to all and congratulations to all participating stations.

 JESUS â??â??RUBIO - LU5FC (AY5F)