[3830] UBA Spring SSB M0SDY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, m0sdy@aol.com
Subject: [3830] UBA Spring SSB M0SDY Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 04:40:26 -0700
                    UBA Spring Contest, SSB

Call: M0SDY
Operator(s): PAUL
Station: M0SDY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HOME
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Club:

Comments:

2012 UBA Spring Contest                M0SDY

    SINGLE-OP-LP                   EPA Section

              QSOs          QSO pts.      Mults.
    80m        45            135           29
    TOTALS     45            135           29

                         Claimed score =  3915

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the contest sponsor.

         Date: 01/04/2012

               Paul Cattermole  M0SDY
               Blaxhall Crossing Cottage
               Little Glemham, WOODBRIDGE