[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 22:05:39 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 6

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      2
   80:   9      4
   40:  22     17
   20:  13      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     32  Total Score = 1,472

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

As the sun sets later and later every week this spring,  we will say a fond
farewell to mults on 80 and 160 until next fall.

Its still great fun, so we will do what we can do, and be in there.
We all have our best times of years.

Congrats to all who made it over 50 Qs.

Baseball starts tomorrow (for the second time for the Mariners and A's)....
life is good.

73
DanWa K7SS

Im actually 1 QSO less than summary.  Sent a report to a well known west
coaster on 20m, who, instead of sending me back a report, sent me a "TU"..and
was gone.  :-)