[3830] WPX SSB II9P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rabic.romeo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB II9P M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 02:01:58 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: II9P
Operator(s): IT9EQO,IT9CJC,IT9NJE,IT9CHU,IT9AUG,IT9BUN,IT9ACN,IT9STG,S52RU
Station: II9P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Monte Arcibessi
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    5
   80:  379
   40:  751
   20: 1026
   15: 1592
   10:  323
------------

Club: SEECC - South East Europe Contest Club

Comments:

:  Finally back in the saddle ....

After the ARRL DX SSB contest from the club PI4TUE I had to travel back to
Slovenia immediately due to health problems in the family.... So my trip to
ED9Z was aborted.

After some thinking and talking to my wife, I decided to call Fabio IT9GSF to
ask him about his plans for the CQ WPX SSB. Fabio suggested that I join the
team II9P, because he was planning to operate by himself in the category SOAB
HP ..

Shortly afterwards I was contacted by e-mail from youngest II9P member  Carmelo
(IT9AUG) and we communicated on Skype, discussing issues of station setup, team
members, strategy, Sicily etc.,etc.

Read more  on    http://ii9p.com

73  , Romeo S52RU  on behalf of other II9P members