[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 20:23:46 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 13

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   6      5
   40:  24     19
   20:  21     18
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  52     43  Total Score = 2,236

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Highlights: 20 and 40 were both chock full o mults. almost every Q was a mult..i
find it amazing that we have so many states represented in so few players!  its
great !

Lowlights; I should call this HIGH lights, ie the SUNLIGHT was HIGH in the
sky,,,and landing on 80 with 7 minutes to go, I swore i had the wrong antenna
on, something was truly amiss...  but it was only that ol SOL deadening the
band.
Called K6VVA repeatedly to his repeated CQs and couldnt get his attn.  neither
N3ZZ K6NV or N6RO got me a dididadadidit..... no California mult..  thats
almost a first !
I expect in the coming weeks it will be near impossible to work beyond
WA/OR/ID.

Thanks TODD SD for 80m QSO.. i KNOW how puny weak i must have been. good ears.

Thanks MAX in UT and WILL in ID for being on. Plus the OR boys KI7Y, W7WHY,
N7XU and K7RF.... and W7OM down the street ...without whom there would be no
one to work on 80/160.

And thanks to each and every player who joins in this fun every thursday..
quite a club !

73 de DanWa K7SS
      SO1R

ic756pro2/steppir3el@48'/slopers/inv L.