[3830] NMQP K5WO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NMQP K5WO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 15:01:45 -0700
                    New Mexico QSO Party

Call: K5WO
Operator(s): K5WO
Station: K5WO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RIO
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:          16
   40:   61     29
   20:   93     37
   15:    1      3
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  155     85      0  Mults = 60  Total Score = 47,400

Club:

Comments:

Mostly seemed slower than last year, with everybody jammed up on 20 most of the
day. I tried to get something going on 15 several times but no joy.

I operated from a vacation cabin about a mile north of Heron Lake. At 7600 ft
elevation it affords a beautiful view of the lake, but not such a hot spot for
hamming :-) It's on the south side of a 9000 ft solid rock ridge that blocks
much of the low-angle rf from the north and northeast pretty well...sigh.

It was very windy in the afternoon with horizontal snow flurries and hi noise
level.

73 and tnx for the Qs,

Bob K5WO

Radio: K3