[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 20:07:48 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 20

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   6      6
   80:  12     11
   40:  14     12
   20:  12      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     37  Total Score = 1,628

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Great conditions for this QTH on all bands tonight.  One of my best totals ever
on 20.

Thanks to everyone for all the contacts in the Georgia QSO Party last weekend.
I think I worked at least half of the NS regulars, maybe more.

I'll be doing it again this weekend in on the roads of Michigan.  K8MR will be
out there mobile too along with lots of others.  I'm not sure but I would
expect K8MM and N8EA to be on from home. Please join us. 12 hours from noon
Saturday.

73, Hal W1NN