[3830] MiQP KV8Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MiQP KV8Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:30:03 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   53     0
   40:  137     0
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  190     0  CW Mults = 72  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 27,360

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

This was the first time that I had the chance to operate this event.  I had a
ton of fun.  Lots of activity to keep things moving.  I did grab a couple of SD
QSO's along the way.  Found lots of fixed stations in addition to the mobiles
running around the state.  Special thanks to the mobiles.  Here are the
QSOs/counties that got in my log from them:
K8MR    24/23
K8IR    18/13
W1NN    18/15
W8CAR   12/11
NE9U    11/11
NF8M    6/6
Hope to have the chance to see you all again next year.
73
tom  KV8Q  ar