[3830] FlQP K6MM SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6mm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP K6MM SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:34:55 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   40:   15      0
   20:  249     39
   15:   37      5
   10:    2      0
--------------------
Total:  303     44  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 26  Total Score = 60,450

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Congrats to the FQP organizers for a very well-run State QSO party -- you guys
did a great job.  This one was a blast.  Started as a casual effort for me, but
then the Counties started filling nicely, so I decided to hang in there.  My log
shows all 67 counties worked on CW, and 26 on Phone.  Also worked all the "1x1"
stations for the clever FLORIDA QSO PARTY certificate.  Tremendous effort by
mobile stations K4M, K4OJ, K5CM, KN4Y, N4AO, N4EEB, N5WR, NF4A, NX4N, W4AN, and
W5WMU.  Just an outstanding job by all, with some of the best CW operators on
the planet.  Thanks for a fun time and all the Qs.  73, John, K6MM.