[3830] 7QP N6MU SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP N6MU SOCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 10:42:44 -0700
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:   14
   40:   86
   20:  150
   15:   40
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  290     0       0  Mults = 106  Total Score = 92,220

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Took a four hour break for family stuff when the mobiles were still active so I
know I missed some mults. Didn't get another mult after the break. Kudos to the
myriad of mobiles who were out there doing their thing. Top mobile for me was
N7XU with 18 Qs. All the rest were less than 10 Qs. Good portable and fixed
activity as well. Getting to be one of my favorites. Thanks to all. 73...

John, N6MU                        TS-570 & 4BTV