[3830] NewEngQP KC0W/M Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP KC0W/M Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 03:24:52 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: KC0W/M
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W/M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:     48       26  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

Played around in the test for a while on my way to Minnesota to pick up my new
Alpha 77SX. Nothing quite like the thrill of CW at 80 MPH to kill some time
from here in western ND to the Twin Cities.

 Glad to provide the North Dakota mult for the deserving. Please listen for the
big Alpha in the next 'test.

 As always, the KC0W contesting disclaimer:

    ************ I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to
collect any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program to
track the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have no
information regarding my total number of mults or a final score. ************

Tom KC0W

'