[3830] InQP AE8M Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] InQP AE8M Mobile LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 15:35:58 -0700
                    Indiana QSO Party

Call: AE8M
Operator(s): AE8M
Station: AE8M

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: 11 counties
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:   12      6
   40:  202    221
   20:   24      4
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  238    231  CW Mults = 51  Ph Mults = 64  Total Score = 81,305

Club:

Comments:

This was a fun contest and a good day to go mobile.  Thanks to all who called
me.  Many stations worked me 4 or 5 times, too many to list, but I am very
grateful.  I do need to mention WA3HAE 17 Q's, K3TW 9, KV8Q 8, N4JF 7, N8XX 6
and W9I 6.

My claimed score is virtually the same as last year but achieved in a slightly
different manner.  20M was good last year but I could not get much going there
this year.  As the scoring summary shows, 40M was the place to be.  A memorable
QSO was with K8BUF somewhere around Detroit running 1 W on 40M SSB.

The mobile setup is a K3 into Lakeview Hamsticks.

73, John, AE8M