[3830] CWopsT WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD0T LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 21:20:34 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 10

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:   0      0
   80:  13     13
   40:  24     14
   20:   8      1
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  45     28  Total Score = 1,260

Club:

Comments:

Lot tougher conditions tonite as compared to the last CWT that I made, which was
a month ago.  Just didn't have many stations on 20m copyable.. 40m was
definately the best by far, and 80m I get beat out a lot.. Didn't try the other
bands.  Noise was much better here tonite, could hear will, just couldn't be
heard!
Still fun, I need to get my number renewed, will try to accomplish before next
CWT.

Great to meet so many excellent ops,including many Thursday nite NS regulars!

Rig:  TS450S, 100 watts, Low Vee beam (25ft up)  sloping East bidirectional.

73 God Bless, thanks for all the fun!

Come join the NS tomorrow nite, with NS RTTY at 0130Z, SNS at 0200, and NS
Ladder at 0230, 1/2 hour each, see writeup in CQ Contest.