[3830] 7QP N7T(@WA7NWL) Cnty Exped M/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7nwl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP N7T(@WA7NWL) Cnty Exped M/M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 08:19:04 -0700
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: N7T
Operator(s): WA7NWL, KF7DYX, KB7QND, K7YSV
Station: WA7NWL

Class: Cnty Exped M/M LP
QTH: AZMCP/GLA
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:   44     30
   40:         138
   20:   42    414
   15:          60
   10:           4
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   86    646      0  Mults = 51  Total Score = 79,050

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting contest.  We did a two county line this year with 100 watt radios
and G5RV's.  Didn't come close to pre-contest goals for a number of reasons,
but learned a lot.  And in a somewhat wierd sort of way we were actually more
rare than the Yemen expedition because they probably made more Q's in their
first 15 minutes than we did in the entire contest!!

Many thanks to the stations who contacted us and the sponsors for their hard
work.

For those who would like a QSL, logs will be uploaded to LOTW or send your card
for N7T contact with an s.a.s.e. to WA7NWL address on qrz.com.

73,

John, WA7NWL