[3830] Volta RTTY OH4A(OH4KA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, karimatilainen@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY OH4A(OH4KA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 05:28:27 -0700
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: OH4A
Operator(s): OH4KA
Station: OH4A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Salo
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

   80:   32   159    16
   40:  140   561    29
   20:  372  2396    43
   15:  165   954    36
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  709  4070   124  Total Score = 44,601,095

Club:

Comments:

Hi

A humble apology to anybody that heard me calling on inappropriate
frequencies with apparently no ears. We have made a number of changes
at OH4A and some changes caused mixing up the frequency selections.
Improvements will be done before the next contest.

Specially thanks for hospitality to Jukka OH6LI and Merja.

73 Kari OH4KA