[3830] WPX CW NX5M(@N5NMX) SOAB(TS) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NX5M(@N5NMX) SOAB(TS) QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 17:09:46 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M
Station: N5NMX

Class: SOAB(TS) QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3

------------
  160:    0
   80:    6
   40:   18
   20:   43
   15:   42
   10:   29
------------

Club:

Comments:

First off all, sorry for being so weak.  I did not have time to go out to the
real station and operate so I spent a few minutes here and there from a very
midiscule station using a tribander at 30 feet, a 40m inverted vee at 25 feet
and an 80m dipole at 15 feet.  On top of that, this little station will only
allow a small amount of transmit power.....30w at best so I just cut it down to
5w and went with that.
Not a chance of being serious.  Just too many things going on.  My oldest
daughter is about to graduate from high school which means one event after
another, I had a festival that I had to participate in and a whole host of
other things to worry about.
With I could have been on the air more but sometimes other things have to come
first.
Found myself reaching for a paddle from time to time.......there is NO paddle
here and trying to go into keyboard mode was not something that I ever do so I
fumbled around a few times when someone would answer my CQ.
Intersting to work LZ and OZ on 10m with qrp in the last 30 minutes.  15m was
interesting late the 2nd night.