[3830] WPX CW K0MD SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, drscott.wright@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K0MD SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 17:10:31 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD
Station: K0MD

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: Mn
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:  549
   10:    0
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Excellent band conditions. I enjoyed working the EU and Asia stations nearly
24/7 this weekend. I am impressed with the China stations who hear me despite
the big pileups.  B1Z was very loud here this year.
Another highlight was working Qatar and the UAE as well as the Stans and India
during my late morning Saturday.
This was a part-time effort as there are many family and social obligations
during the holiday weekend.
The Europeans were out in full force: Loud, quick and high QSO numbers.
It was also nice to work my friends in Chile. I missed CE3PG much to my
disappointment.
I also did not hear SF0530COH despite seeing him spotted - what a story of a
heart transplant recipient honoring his donor with a special call!!
I applied some of the skills learned at Contest U to my operating and it paid
big dividends.  Thank you to the Profs at Contest U!!  This may be one contest
where W3LPL's rule was broken - the bands were great both days!!