[3830] WPX CW NN3W SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, richnn3w@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NN3W SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 17:19:46 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NN3W

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  225
   20:  172
   15:  186
   10:    8
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had limited operating time owing to holiday activities, soccer games, town
festival, and painting (ugh).

There are going to be some massive scores from this event.

15 and 20 were in a shape I've never heard before and were probably in better
condition that last fall's CQWW where the bands were crazy open.

Owing to my limited op time, I went for point maximization and did a lot of 40
meters to scoop up 6 pointers.  That worked well, but it was hard to pull
myself away from 15 and 20 when they were wide open to Europe and Central
Russia at 0430z!

One of these days, one of the major CQ magazine CW contests will -not- be on a
holiday weekend.