[3830] WPX CW DL/PY2SEX SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DL/PY2SEX SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 17:38:46 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DL/PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: DL/PY2SEX

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Köln
Operating Time (hrs): 15:00

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   11
   20:  102
   15:  211
   10:   57
------------

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

Well, well, well... Watta new experience!
I'm still think to my self, why!? hi hi hi...
Not so good like last year but at least I had some fun from my new apartment in
Germany where is not allowed to install antennas (I guess).

I was brave trying to call CQ and as results, I've got 2 stations each time I
did this crazy thing. 99.99% of my QSOs were S&P. Must be way too patient..
Well I hope do not need to that again but is better than be out of WPX!
Thank you everybody who had patience to try hear me.

See you all at next contest.

Best Regards,

Alex, DL/PY2SEX
py2sex@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/py2sex
"Life is too short for QRP"

Antenna ATAS-120A from Yaesu at my Living Room Window
Rig FT-857D (5w)
Inteface DigiMaster Pro Two by G4ZLP
CW Keyer - Bencher
Logging Software - Win-test 4.9