[3830] WPX CW VA3DF SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dferris1@cogeco.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VA3DF SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 17:46:16 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VA3DF
Operator(s): VA3DF
Station: VA3DF

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:    3
   40:  221
   20:  212
   15:  360
   10:   34
------------
Total:  830  Prefixes = 481  Total Score = 1,294,371

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Been a long time since I competed in this contest - too long! Two main goals
going in - 1000 qsos and 1 million points.I'll have to revisit that 1000 qso
mark again next year.....

Very interesting propagation on Saturday night - Europe was still open big time
on 20 m at 1:30AM local! 40 produced as usual and 15 sure attracted a lot of
attention.

Many high points but one of the best had to be when I was tuning on 20 near the
end of the contest and ran across Angola, worked him but nobody else seemed to
hear him and he was cqing away with no response??

Anyways, lots of fun and great to hear so many FB operators!

As usual, it's a jungle out there when you run qrp!

73,

Doug
VA3DF