[3830] WPX CW KZ5OM SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jerry.bliss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KZ5OM SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 22:24:06 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KZ5OM
Operator(s): KZ5OM
Station: KZ5OM

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 10.

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  300
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

15m only.  All H&P.
400w tribander
Did some spotting for the deserving KBers.
Set a goal of 250 x 250.  Wanted to only work each PX once.
QRT Friday night with a bit over 100 x 100.
Played on and off Saturday while "supervising" son-in-law (KQ6LQ) adding to my
back yard deck. QRT Saturday with 250 x 250 logged.
Sunday afternoon, pushed it up to 300 x 300.

KZ5 prefix fools a lot of people and I get requests for repeat on the call.
All calls are sent from the memory so you can't blame my fist.

Best DX was an HZ.

It seems everyone has some exotic prefix these days and the common K, W, N are
becoming "Rare".

Jerry, K6iii
Grass Valley, CA