[3830] WPX CW VE4VT SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE4VT SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 04:52:31 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VE4VT
Operator(s): VE4VT
Station: VE4VT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   77
   20:  231
   15:  214
   10:   17
------------

Club:

Comments:

Very part time effort due to other commitments.

Of course with so much non-radio stuff to do, conditions seemed much better
than they have of late. 15m had a nice opening to EU almost  all day long
Sunday, at least each time I checked. 40m was very noisy with storms at this
location. Not much EU could be heard on this band, not sure if thhat was
conditions or the fact that 20m stayed open almost all night to parts of EU.

The best opening to Asia I have heard on 20m mid morning (1500z) Saturday. I
have never heard JA, BY, JT HS stations so loud and free of auroral flutter and
attenuation. I thought I was on the west coast for a few minutes there.

Some very big numbers out there so I am sure many records will be broken.

Now on to 6m fun and RAC Canada Day contest July 1.

Ed