[3830] WPX CW WC5B SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WC5B SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 15:39:16 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WC5B
Operator(s): WC5B
Station: WC5B

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:    6
   40:   56
   20:   86
   15:   67
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

I attend the Indy 500 race each year this week so I was not able to operate much
of the contest. I used it to get use to N1MM Logger. I had zero issues with it
and had a very good time. Even though I am a CW Novice, I had a lot of time.
There were some operators running excessive speed so hopefully I don't have too
many contacts deducted.

I would like to know how to get a club added to this form for our local club.
If someone could let me know, please do. Although these major contests, some of
us would love to join up with our regional club, Mad River, but I have yet to be
able to raise anyone's attention. If you are with Mad River and would like to
point the way for me please do.

Bands were great as others have stated, even for my basic city station. It was
loads of fun. Although as others have attested, 10M was pretty sad.