[3830] WPX CW S50C(S53CC) SO(A)AB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW S50C(S53CC) SO(A)AB(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 02:08:48 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: S50C
Operator(s): S53CC
Station: S50C

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) HP
QTH: jn76jg
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   11
   80:  276
   40:  798
   20:  931
   15:  962
   10:  198
------------

Club:

Comments:

Great conditions this year resulted in almost 600QSO more than last year.

Due to WPX changed rules I was assisted this year.
Since I operate from hilltop temporary location, I had to set everything before
the contest except towers. I spend one day for hardware (antennas, cables), one
day for SW (learning N1MM SO2R and assisted features, config K1TTT WinTelneX,
VE3NEA skimmer, Perseus SDR) and one day for strategy (reverse beacon,
listening to the radio etc.)

2xFT1000MP, TL922 & RedifoneII
3el. ECO, 40 dipol & 80&160m invVee
N1MM, Microham u2R, homemade bandpass filters

73, Boris, S53CC