[3830] WPX CW G5W(5B4WN) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW G5W(5B4WN) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 15:26:40 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: G5W
Operator(s): 5B4WN
Station: G3BJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Shropshire
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  137
   40:  488
   20:  919
   15: 1310
   10:  116
------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Hi all,

quick note of the score from G5W this weekend:

Firstly I would like to thank G3BJ and G4JKS for accepting to host me at the
last minute! As always, amazing hospitality from a superbly engineered
station!

Great conditions on 15m [open at 3am to the US!] , and overall very pleased
with the overall performance. Like others this year's the score was higher than
previous historical scores from G.

73s

Marios
G0WWW/5B4WN