[3830] AlQP N4PN SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP N4PN SOMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 09:42:29 -0700
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    0      0
   80:   16      1
   40:   55     41
   20:   69      7
   15:    0      2
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  140     51  CW Mults = 53  Ph Mults = 28  Total Score = 26,811

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Who would have "thunk it"!

Alabama 20 over 9 on 20m....thanks to the short-skip, the E's, or
whatever, this was a lot better than I could have hoped for..

Thanks to the mobiles, as always....it would have been a long day
except for the "road-runners", headed up by one of the best. Thanks
Don, N4ZZ and your crew for 30 Q's, followed by John, AD8J with 18
and Ed, KN4Y, 14; Tom, K4ZGB 9. Thanks to John, WA3JA, for coming
into Alabama late in the day for two new ones on SSB.

Sorry to hear early on Saturday morning that Jim, KC4HW had a death
in the family....our prayers are with you.
Your dedication and hard work promoting the AQP did not go un-
noticed...Thanks!

Thanks, also, to the fixed stations. Great to see so many ole friends;
i.e., Jerry, N4JF; John, W4BXI; Johnny, KR4F; Bob, WA1FCN (K4ACG).
Also fellow ACG members, K4HAL, K4SAV, N4NM, and all the others......
Thanks.

73, Paul, N4PN