[3830] WPX CW CS2C(OK1RF) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pesta@labex.cz
Subject: [3830] WPX CW CS2C(OK1RF) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 14:58:21 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: CS2C
Operator(s): OK1RF
Station: CT1JLZ

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: nr Porto Covo
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2973
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Propagation condx on 15-meter band were excellent. I have not yet heard JA
stations so well from my CT QTH. Unfortunately, lots of power outages and PC
problems disturbed me. My upper spine was also a huge problem. Toward the end
of the contest, my score still climbed  well over the established EU record.
My sincere congrats to Martti, OH2BH, who as CR1X pushed the new EU record over
the edge of the dream zone.
Thanks to all for calling me, and I hope to hear you again in the fall contest
season!

Jiri, CS2C(OK1RF)