[3830] ARRL June VHF W5SXD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rca@rcallen.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W5SXD Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:11:29 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  253   114  Total Score = 30,438

Club:

Comments:

I guess I should have known that the stellar six meter conditions
couldn't last for a fourth year.  I did pretty well in 2009, 2010, and
2011 (still my personal best).  A 2012 repeat was not to be :(

I knew late Saturday that I didn't have a chance to get anywhere close
to the last three years with only 180 Q's.  So Sunday I took it easy
and played with my new kx3.  Watched the six meter stuff with HDSDR
hooked to the rx i/q output.  Absolutely beautiful with a 96 kHz
swath!

Thanks to all that gave me Q's ...

Richard W5SXD