[3830] ARRL June VHF K1TR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K1TR Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 06:57:45 -0700
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K1TR
Operator(s): K1TR
Station: K1TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 20

    6:  636   185
    2:  106    24
  222:   40    18
  432:   56    15
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  838   242  Total Score = 225,060

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I thought that the E-skip opening on Saturday was pretty good but then came the
Europeans late Sunday afternoon. Many went into the log. After the sun set the
propagation moved due west, all the way to the coast. As the rate meter
continued to climb the skip distance shortened. Grid squares like FN03 and EN91
entered the log.  With clears signs of rising MUF, I occasionally tuned across
2m, hoping for some E-skip there. Eventually I was rewarded as I heard W7XU in
EN13 in SD!

What a great time, thanks for all the QSOs!!