[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 22:44:05 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - June 15

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   2      2
   80:   8      3
   40:  16     12
   20:   9      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  35     26  Total Score = 910

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

No traction on 20m .  missed one jump ball after another, reflecting some local
antenna issues, but the "9 for 9" was good.  Signals were weak on 40, but
success rate was high, making 40m the money band for this final session of
Ladder XIV.

160m was worth the effort - a QSO with W7WHY in the last 30 seconds. Tom had
his usual great 160m signal.  The Locust provided the rare CA mult as well.

It was great having Matt, NQ6N run this one.  Now we need to put score data
together and make awards. I'll be looking forward to Tom, N3ZZ's ideas for NS
starting next week.  Maybe he'll go for the historic NCCC Shoe Size mult of the
old Tuesday night NCCC 10-minute contest.

For those of you interested in the RTTY NS, watch for an announcement in the
next few days.

73 Bill n6zfo