[3830] ARRL June VHF N9FJ(WI9WI) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhfitzpa@wisc.edu
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N9FJ(WI9WI) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 16:22:19 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  136    50  Total Score = 6,800

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

After operating at our cabin in EN45 Saturday and Sunday morning I drove to our
friends cabin on Augustine Lake in EN46 Sunday afternoon. After a beer and a
swim we hauled a 6 meter EDZ antenna up about 25 ft over a tree limb and set up
low power. Operated about an hour and 45 min with a break for dinner. All CW
QSOs barefoot. As others have noted the band was excellent Sunday evening.

73 and thanks for the QSOs.

Jim