[3830] TBDC DL6FBL(@DR1A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bernd.fd@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] TBDC DL6FBL(@DR1A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 02:44:12 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: DL6FBL
Operator(s): DL6FBL
Station: DR1A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JO31CQ
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 46  Total Score = 300

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Not much activity. I was on and off doing other things besides. Worked 4 x UA9
who called and probably needed the DL multiplier for the All Asian DX Contest.
13 W/VE stations found the way in the log. The goodies were 9M2AX (9982 km) and
RI1ANF (13929 km). I just saw that in the Cluster I was spotted with "599" by
ZS2CX, but not a beep heard. Probably because I didn't have an antenna in his
direction :-) In the summer we only have 225, 300, 45 and 100 degrees Beverages
running. In the beginning I tried to listen on the TX antenna also (Inverted-L
with 128 radials of 25-40m length), but gave up due to high QRN/noise level...

73 Ben
DL6FBL