[3830] All Asian CW OH8X(JK3GAD) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW OH8X(JK3GAD) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 04:07:34 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: OH8X
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: OH8X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Arkala, Finland
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:    4     3
   80:   21    16
   40:   68    48
   20:  346   148
   15:  641   192
   10:   24    21
-------------------
Total: 1104   428  Total Score = 495,196

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I set up quite optimistic score target as propagation was similar to WPX CW on
Friday just before the contest. Win test graph shows I was ahead of 250+ QSOs
at 12Z even very aggressive level then it fell off quite quickly into Sunday.
At the end deficit of 400+ QSOs. I made 1000 QSOs on saturday and only another
100 on Sunday. Good competition in Europe kept me awake almost  45 hours even
if rate was less than 5 most of the day on Sunday.

Thanks to Radio Arcala team for a lot of work to maintain this superb station.
See you all on  the band in September SSB contest.

73 Kazu. JK3GAD, M0CFW