[3830] UR DX DIGI OH1NOA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UR DX DIGI OH1NOA SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 08:07:39 -0700
                    Ukrainian DX DIGI Contest

Call: OH1NOA
Operator(s): OH1NOA
Station: OH1NOA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Kyläsaari
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:               1
   40:              48
   20:              63
   15:              54
   10:               0
-------------------------------------
Total:    0        166     0     0  Total Score = 31,581

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

FT1000D + N1MM + MicroKeyer II + MMVARI
Antenna: 40m dipole up 10m meters

This was my first contest from the original and "real" OH1NOA QTH since 1997!
With my modest set up, getting qsos was sometimes a bit challenging. Before the
contest I had nice pileup on 15m with BPSK31, I suppose that BPSK63 is more
demanding to small pistol. All qsos were made with PSK63, decided not to mess
with RTTY.

As a real pro-contester, I used, as many times before, new software combination
without having any qsos with N1MM+MMVARI-combination before the start of this
contest :)