[3830] RAC Day VE3RCN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE3RCN SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 05:26:10 -0700
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VE3RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VE3RCN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: HMCS HAIDA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:   84     61      15        14  Total Score = 27,144

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Contest organizers said it was not in the spirit of the contest to operate from
two locations throughout the contest, so since I was going to be on HMCS Haida
on Sunday, I decided to work the contest from there. I decided to make 145
contacts, one for each year of Canada. Very surprised to be called by VY0RAC
from Nunavut. Lots of DX contacts on CW from the wire antenna made the chief of
the boat happy. Worked all Canadian areas except Yukon and NWT. 73 and Happy
Canada Day.

Kevin, VE3RCN (Royal Canadian Navy)