[3830] IARU NN1N SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NN1N SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 11:33:50 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NN1N
Operator(s): NN1N
Station: NN1N

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:    78            8       14
   80:   232           17       26
   40:   496           29       34
   20:   598           24       38
   15:   980           31       30
   10:   131           14       13
-------------------------------------
Total:  2515    0     123      155  Total Score = 2,282,102

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was fun.  Some minor problems popped-up so lost some time fixing things or
working around them -- now that I have added so much to my station, my
techno-lid qualities have forced me to learn more than I ever thought I would
know about troubleshooting and adaptation to get through a contest.

Amazing opening on 40 Sunday morning well after sunrise when Asian signals,
full of multi-path echo and auroral notes came up loud skewed out over the
south Pacific -- didn't see that coming especially in the middle of northern
summer.

Excellent activity.  Thanks for all the QSOs. IARU is a great reason to sit in
front of air conditioning for 24 hours!