[3830] IARU W9RE SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU W9RE SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 11:52:45 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   112            9        3
   80:   225           16       17
   40:   513           26       27
   20:   506           24       31
   15:   845           32       26
   10:   123           14       16
-------------------------------------
Total:  2324    0     121      120  Total Score = 1,687,482

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Worked 3 or 4 Europeans on 160 (by calling CQ), also worked 20 Europeans on 10.
160 was almost noise free and was so nice to operate, looks like I spent too
much time working a lot of 1 pointers (also applies to 80)in hopes of HQ
stations might call in but only a few did so.   Looks like my mult totals were
not very good even though they were a total of 20 better then last time
(2010).

Worked 1200 US, 100 VE's, 800 Europeans, 45 Oceanians but only 47 Asian's (35
JA's).   Thanks for the activity from ZL (80 through 10) and VK (40 through
10).

This contest almost always falls on a local hamfest day and this year also fell
on a tennis tournament weekend but with the very hot wx (90 and 100's F) I chose
to stay inside.

Thanks for all the activity in spite of not so good conditions and thanks to
the HQ's stations for all the efforts.