[3830] IARU NP4Z SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NP4Z SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:24:25 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NP4Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: KP4
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

  160:     6            2        1
   80:   103           15       11
   40:   305     73    22       27
   20:   426    555    30       42
   15:   574    584    33       32
   10:   106     52    14       21
-------------------------------------
Total:  1520   1264   116      134  Total Score = 2,680,000

Club:

Comments:

Great time, tried to move as much stations as much as I could but wasnt too
succesful.
Certainly trying to add mults on the lower bands from down here was a
challenge
the low bands terribly noisy and not many signals coming thru.

Hi bands we so-so with Japan simply not coming thru. This is a contest with
lots of fun you can operate both modes, do so2r running on cw but multing on
phone and that is fantastic, I sure wished we had more stations on this area
that would come out as HQ's and certainly more activity from the Americas, that
way we can compete on mult totals with Europe.The scores really get big at
higher mult totals.

congrats to all of the superb european operators, I must say that with so much
increased participation in this contest the spirit of courtesy and honest
competition was very evident.

Cu in WAEDC!

Felipe
NP4Z