[3830] IARU VK6NC SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU VK6NC SO SSB HP
From: Wesley Beck <wbeck@wn.com.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 21:14:37 +0800
Call: VK6NC
Operator(s): VK6WX
Station: VK6NC/VK6ANC

Class: SO SSB HLP
QTH: NPSARC, Whiteman Park, Western Australia
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   160:   0       0      0       0
    80:   0       0      0       0
    40:   0      82     19      18
    20:   0     137     31      33
    15:   0     193     23      22
    10:   0       0      0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     412     73      73  Total Score = 237,250

Club: Northern Corridor Radio Group (http://www.ncrg.info)

Comments:
Elecraft K3, Emtron DX3 amplifier, 400W into yagis on 40, 20 and 15.
No antenna on 160, 80 or 10.  Beam not controllable on 40 - pointing North West
during the contest.
Some good conditions at time - getting into South and Central America was a
highlight.
(LU, PY, HC, TI, CO, YV and XE were some of the better ones for me.)
Lots of QRN on 40 and on audio when some of the guys at the Club were shifting
a repeater on the mezzanine floor right above my head!
Would love to do the contest again by myself again, hopefully with better
equipment.