[3830] CQWW VHF K2QO Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K2QO Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 14:14:53 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: K2QO
Operator(s): K2QO K2ZR
Station: K2QO

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: FN03ra
Operating Time (hrs): 8

    6:  42     20
    2:  33     19
-------------------
Total:  75     39  Total Score = 4,212

Club: Cold Brook Contest Club

Comments:

Not too bad for a very part time effort. Saturday was mostly taken up with
integrating the 100W deck into K2ZR's K2 while Sunday was 20 minutes here and
20 minutes there.

The Good News?
Loads of VE3 stations to work. Congrats guys! CCO is going to have a super
score.

The Bad News?
My Yaesu G-800DXA does not turn well. Goes a bit and stops, only runs at high
speed, control box gets very warm when I try to point and shoot and the rotor
hangs up.

See everyone in September for the ARRL contest. K2ZR and I will be roving.