[3830] CQWW VHF KJ6MBW(VK2IMM) SOSB/6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF KJ6MBW(VK2IMM) SOSB/6 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 14:51:06 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: KJ6MBW
Operator(s): VK2IMM
Station: KJ6MBW

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH: SF Bay Area, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  15     7
    2:
-------------------
Total:  15     7  Total Score = 105

Club:

Comments:

FT-857D power level was just above QRP - 20w. A 1/4 vertical on the roof or
rather a 6m stub for my HF Vertical antenna to be more correct.

Used a built in keyer in FT-857D and that was not that good as I could not send
decent CW with a dual lever paddle with it, will have to revert to my regular
PIC keyer for more than couple of contacts.

Conditions were not too band. Was really pleased with a 3000km QSO to W9 with
this setup. Failed to get several more long distance QSO's due to my low power
level. Great to hear several VE6, VE7 from the north.

Will submit a checklog.

Sergey